Montag, August 17, 2009

(Almost) A cache a day

One year of geocaching!
Wow, and what a year it has been! Thanks a lot to all those cache owners whose caches I have found, thanks to all the nice people I have met (and probably wouldn't have met otherwise) and to anyone who went geocaching with me!
It's been an amazing experience so far: I have been in the outdoors more than ever before in my life (I think - always been more of a couch potatoe, I guess), I have seen places I wouldn't have seen w/out geocaching and I have shed a few pounds, hehe.

I was trying to have 365 geocaches today, making it one per day. Unfortunately we were caching basically in my homezone all weekend and most traditionals already have a big smile on my map... But 361 is not bad either and 0,9890410958904109589041095890411 is almost 1, isn't it?!

Maybe this one should be my next geocoin?


Happy caching!


Keine Kommentare: