Mittwoch, Februar 08, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

How busy life has been - last blog was more then a month ago...
Project is done - well, almost done. Still have to write a documentation. As well as writing out the presentation a friend and I gave on SAP NetWeaver.

Last year ended being busy - this year started in just the same way. Lots of things to think about!

But, starting on Friday: Vacation! At least a little bit. Going home for 2 weeks - birthday time ;)

Lots of plans for next semester: writing my diploma thesis (still deciding about the subject ;), tutoring again, hopefully continuing spanish and sports, and, and, and...

And the best: People coming to visit! Emilia from Finland will come to Bremen for a weekend, Felipe from Brasil comes in early July and - yes - we're going to watch the soccer semi-final in Dortmund! Keeping my fingers crossed for Mari to be able to join us in Berlin afterwards!

So much about my plans ;)
Keeping myself busy, busy, busy....

Keine Kommentare: