Freitag, Oktober 21, 2005

What a day!

Thank God it's over!

The day started with our first project meeting. It went okay except for the one who left before we finished ("It's okay, I'll do my part all by myself.") Her part in the project is different from ours, so we weren't concerned by each other's brainstorming. Only the tone of her voice made me feel bad afterwards...

Went to pick up a packet from the post office on my way home - underestimated it's size. Tough job taking it home on my bike. It moved to all possible directions, opened (!), and fell off my bike.
Never seen a delivery this well-packed: Two different sized boxes in a (much) bigger one, hardly any padding, so those two boxes kind of flew around. Should complain to this mail-order company!

Meanwhile, it started pouring cats and dogs, and the cardboard soaked and softened. Knocked over another bike just in front of our house and dropped the box to the floor. Dragged it upstairs. The box looked horrible - like it had been sitting outside for ages...

I was soaking wet and sooooo mad! Cancelled vet appointment and went to sports class instead.

It was great and I felt a lot better afterwards! Went home quite cheerfully - only to discover I had left my shawl on the bus. My favorite one.


I think I'll send back the packet.

Keine Kommentare: